Sunday 28 February 2010

New Website

It's arrived!!!!!!!!!! Our new website has gone live and we are sooooooooo proud of it. It's very exciting. My brother Pat built it for us, and he has done such a good job. It now means that we can 'show off' to more people.

We did some raku this morning, in the rain, but we got some beautiful pieces out. I will post photos of them when I have taken them. Even in the rain I find Raku exciting, there's nothing like pulling a glossy, hot piece of ceramic from the kiln and burying it in sawdust. Well actually there is, the next stage of taking it from the sawdust and dowsing it in water is just as exciting.

Am I sad or what????????????????

1 comment:

  1. I've done a raku firing once and it was so exciting! So no, you're not sad! I'm not far from chichester so i'll try and pop in and see your work at oxmarket

    ReplyDelete