Tuesday 15 June 2010

Ho Hum!!!!

I wouldn't say that our attendance at the craft fair on Sunday was a total waste of time, but it came pretty close.  Sold nothing all day, until we were in to the last hour, then sold 2 items quite close to each other.  At least we covered our stall cost and made a bit of profit, so not all bad news.  Could have sold one more item, but the lady asked if I would take less for it and I said "No" We put a fair price on our products and this still does not cover the labour involved in making the things, so I felt a bit put out!!!!!

Anyway, I was pleased that one of the items sold was from our new range of raku fired clocks that we were piloting, so looks like we should make more of these.


Our next event is a Pamper Evening on 24th June at the Hilton Hotel Portsmouth, we shall see what that has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment