Saturday 12 November 2011

New Look to the Blog

Hello everyone

I've been playing again, and thought that I would try the new Dynamic View for the blog, what do you think of it?  I quite like it because you can see earlier postings at a glance instead of having to search through them.

It's been a really busy week this week.  Lot's of time spent in the studio making work for our Christmas shows.  We don't have a lot going on this year as regards this type of event, but we are at 1000 Lakeside, Portsmouth at the end of November, as well as taking part in the Christmas Craft Fair at Making Space on 3rd and 4th December.  We also have a stall at a Christmas Fete in Wickham on 3rd December and one at a Craft Event in Rowlands Castle on 10th December.

There are a selection of our snowmen Christmas tree decorations in Poppy Charlotte at Selborne.  This little shop is well worth a visit, as it stocks all sorts of gifts ideas, many in the vintage style.








I have also decided recently to try my hand at painting.  Many years ago I used to do a lot of pencil drawing, but didn't really get into painting.  What do you think of my first attempt?





Maybe back to the drawing board eh???

No comments:

Post a Comment